Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Supply Chain Management Best Practices, Second Edition


By David Blanchard
pages: 304 | 2010-04-26 / 0470531886 /


Summary: Great Service
Rating: 5
The book was received in a relatively short period. Once received, the book was in excellent condition. I have never received an order as quickly as I received this book!!!!!!
Summary: Now I Understand
Rating: 4
I just spent the last three years at a large company where we focused on Supply Chain improvement. It was three years of incredible experiences and accomplishments. Now that it is over and I read this book, I know what it is we did. I did a lot of the activities, but did not have the big picture in mind when I did them. Now I have the big picture and the experience to back it up. Excellent read!
Summary: Supply Chain Management Best Practice
Rating: 3
Easy read in magazine style, nothing technical, covered the standard material you would expect to find in the proliferation of SCM books, including the stock case studies (some now dated or don't shine as much post 2008). Disappointingly book pres little that adds to, challenges or puts a different perspective on the sum knowledge of supply chain management, more of the same really
Summary: OUTSTANDING
Rating: 5
Since shopping Amazon.com I have been thoroughly pleased with the outstanding quality of product and service. I recently ordered Supply Chain Management and Essentials of Supply Chain Management both of which were in excellent condition. As a student, I sometimes order the required reading material later than I should, but Amazon delivers my last minute orders on time. OUTSTANDING job!!
Summary: Book Review
Rating: 3
This book pres a basic summary of good supply chain fundamentals. There are not many novel ideas in the book, which was a little disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment